21 September 2018 @ 18:15 - 19:30
Organised by : Martin & Fran
In this workshop we will take the time to review the year that is just ending, and our lives in general. It is a time of balance between day and night, and this gives us the opportunity to reflect and plan
We take the time to review the year that is just ending, and our lives in general. It is a time of balance between day and night, and this gives us the opportunity to reflect and plan. It is a time to come to terms with the impermanence of the material world, or prakriti in yoga, and remember we need to take action now!
It is also a time to say thank you for everything we have created, and to reflect on how we now have the opportunity to re make our selves.
We will make three lists (the journal)
- The things you are grateful for in your life. Through the ritual these will be renewed and enhanced.
- The things you want to bring into your life.
- The things you want to release from your life.
The ritual will include:
- Affirmations (positive statements for the new period)
- Candles (green for abundance, growth, fertility etc. Red for male and Silver for female, for balance.
- Food to represent an abundant harvest.
We will continue the evening with a time of contemplation (to represent the end summer activity and welcome the balance of the autumn )
The evening ends with a guided yoga nidra (deep relaxation) in which we will be invited to consolidate our affirmations. Yoga nidra takes us into a state of deep relaxation where we Alpha brain wave patterns are stimulated. This is the state we enter when about to fall asleep or at the point we are waking from sleep. This is when we are most conducive to accept new patterns of behaviour.