MEDITATION TEACHER TRAINING BLEW MY MIND
Meditation Teacher Training Blew my Mind -A powerful life expanding experience, providing the skills and tools to live a more positive and harmonious life.
- 12 Week certified meditation courses
- 4 Saturday modules
- Face to face online tutoring
- 3 live classes per week available included
- Video tutorials
The course is set over 12 weeks and provides a solid foundation in all aspects of teaching and practicing meditation. We encourage and support students with a variety of abilities and traditions to develop and expand on their existing practice.
- Sat 25th Sept
- Sat 16th Oct
- Sat 6th Nov
- Sat 4th Dec
- All online
- Each day will run from 08:30 to 17:00
- Online face to face support will be available
IT BLEW MY MIND!
Some of my favourite times on the course was spent disappearing down yoga philosophy rabbit holes that blew my mind. Jo 2018
Your knowledge of the philosophy of yoga will set you apart through guided studies of:
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Whether you wish to be a teacher or immerse yourself into the essence and heart of meditation your journey will be a consciousness expanding experience. If you wish to teach, this course will enable you to run professional and rewarding classes. Your knowledge and expertise on the philosophical and practical elements of meditation will enable you to stand out among your peers.
On completion you will receive a 100-hour YAI accredited Yoga Dharma certificate. With nearly 20 years’ experience of running teacher training courses Yoga Dharma has the infrastructure and expertise to ensure individual requirements are met.
THE YOGA DHARMA TEAM
Your course director and principle trainer Martin Thompson, has a lifetime of yoga experience behind him. His own practice started over 45 year ago and has headed the Yoga Dharma team for nearly 20 years.
Yoga Dharma Teacher Training is an all-inclusive immersion into the specialised, practical, and profound aspects of yoga meditation. The course will include:
- Inner Calm Meditation System
- Practical aspects of class management & planning
- Teaching methods
- Adjusting, alignment & anatomy
- Open the hips for correct seated posture
- Mapping the subtle body
- Applying Chakras, Bandhas, Nadis, Mudras, Granthis, Vayus & Koshas
- Detailed introduction into Yoga philosophy
- The yoga concept of mind
- The Yoga Sutras the Bhagavad Gita and the Yoga Yajnavalkya
- The history of meditation & yoga
- The Yugas
- Pranayama to calm & focus the mind
- Understanding the parasympathetic & sympathetic nervous system
- Ethical marketing with the Yamas and Niyamas
- Comprehensive course handouts and manual
- Call Martin on: 07787357306
- Email: email@example.com
- 200 Hour Southend
- 200 Hour Nottingham
- 200 Hour Veliko Tarnovo
- 200 Hour Bulgarian residents
- 1000 Hour Teacher Training
- 100 Hour Pranayama online
- 100 Hour Meditation online
- 100 Hour Subtle Body Course
- 100 Hour Advanced Pranayama Course
- 100 Hour Level 1 Yoga Therapy
- 100 Hour Level 2 Yoga Therapy
Half version on sale at Amazon