BREATHWORK & PRANAYAMA COURSES
Breathwork Courses-This powerful yet simple method will effectively calm the mind, relax the body, and heal the spirit. The breath is our most powerful tool for transformation, and we can use it at any time, in any situation with instant results. Create your own space of stillness and peace any time anywhere.
Breathe yourself to health, vitality, and tranquillity. The breath fires the mind and body, so learn to control your breath to control your life.
Your breath is free and available at any time so start now! All it takes is just five minutes a day to start changing your life!
“Create your own space of stillness and peace any time anywhere”
To create an effortless breath requires a little effort. This does not mean the breath is forced, and a little practice soon reaps rewards.
“To create an effortless breath first requires a little effort”
3 DIMENSIONAL BREATHWORK
Three dimensional breathing is an adaptation of the three part breath, which will successfully aid in creating space for a much deeper breath.
Three dimensional breathwork is a highly efficient and simple method which will effectively change the way in which you think about how you breathe.
Create the space for a more effective assimilation of oxygen and prana.
HOW TO PRACTICE 3 DIMENSIONAL BREATHWORK
- Begin with the 3 part breath for a couple of minutes.
- Now begin to visualise the breath expanding 3 dimensionally within each of the three spaces.
- When the breath is taken into the abdomen the space expands forward and backward, up, and down, and side to side at the same time.
- As the breath rises into the ribcage, feel the ribs forward, behind, and both sides expanding simultaneously.
- Continue with the breath lifting the top front of the chest, the upper back, and the upper armpits all in one continuous movement.
- Continue with this practice for 5-10 minutes.
WAVELIKE MOTION OF BREATHING
Think about this practice as one continuous wave like motion with the breath rising on the inhalation and descending on the exhalation.
Begin to deepen the breath making the inhalations and exhalations longer and slower.
Remember do not force the breath or feel as if you are straining. There will be a feeling of effort, but not force.
- Call Martin on: 07787357306
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 200 Hour Southend
- 200 Hour Nottingham
- 200 Hour Veliko Tarnovo
- 200 Hour Bulgarian residents
- 1000 Hour Teacher Training
- 100 Hour Pranayama online
- 100 Hour Meditation online
- 100 Hour Subtle Body Course
- 100 Hour Advanced Pranayama Course
- 100 Hour Level 1 Yoga Therapy
- 100 Hour Level 2 Yoga Therapy
Half version on sale at Amazon