15 Day RESIDENTIAL YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
15 Day Residential Yoga Teacher Training with Yoga Dharma is a comprehensive and in-depth study of the practical, technical and philosophical elements of Yoga. The Yoga Dharma system empowers students to be individual, confident and intelligent Yoga Teachers. Our graduates are equally self-assured when adjusting and advising students or discussing Yoga philosophy.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- Post course support
- Pre-course support
- Face to face online support once your course is over
- Access to Yoga Dharma teaching videos
- Access to Yoga Dharma online training modules modules
NON RESIDENTAIL COURSES 2020 £1250
15 day residential yoga teacher training courses are held at the Yoga Dharma Centre, Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria. The Yoga Dharma 200 Hour or 500 Hour Teacher Training Certificate is awarded on successful completion. Courses are accredited by Yoga Alliance International or Yoga Alliance. With 20 years’ experience running training courses you are in the hands of experts.
COURSES FOR 2020
- 15 days 200/300 hours Fri 9th October- Sat 24th October 2020
EXPERTS ON HAND
The day begins with traditional Shat Karmas, followed by Asana and Pranayama practice. The time and space for one to one adjustment and practical advice is enabled by three highly experienced teachers.
The day is divided between all the necessary practical and philosophical aspects of yoga. This includes, anatomy and adjustments, class planning and structuring (vinyasa krama-the art of planning and structuring a class to a group and the individuals within the group) classroom dynamics and teaching practice. The practical elements are supported with a deep exploration of the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, The Hatha Yoga Pradipika and the Bhagavad Gita.
- The history of yoga
- Vinyasa krama (intelligent sequence building) Structuring a class
- Applied anatomy and physiology
- Alignment and adjustment
- Kriyas, Bandhas, Chakras and the Subtle body
- Business and ethics
- Philosophy. The Yoga Sutras, HYP, Bhagavad Gita, Upanishads
- Tantra and Sutric yoga
- Meditation and relaxation
15 DAY RESIDENTIAL TEACHER TRAINING COURSE
- All meals (on site)
- All tuition.
- Three teachers.
- Course manual
- All course materials.
NON RESIDENTAIL COURSES £1250
Non residential courses include refreshments and snacks, all course materials, course manual and your certificate.
- Swimming pool (in season)
- Yoga studio.
- Large grounds/sun loungers.
- Student lounge/cellar.
- Tea/coffee all day.
- Centre resources include a small library.
- Movie nights.
- Stunning location
BOOK YOUR PLACE
YOGA DHARMA TEACHER TRAINING COURSES: