200 Hour Meditation Teacher Training
This is to let you know that the 200 Hour Meditation teacher training program that you have set out is excellent. Swami Satyananda was one of Swamiji’s earliest teachers and he welcomes your efforts at teaching Meditation in an authentic way. Swamiji Yoga Alliance International Founder
Our 200 Hour Meditation Teacher Training courses are Yoga Alliance International accredited which is an internationally recognised standard.
New intake 1&2 February 2020!
- Course venue: Yoga Dharma Southend
- Six modules
- Principle teacher Martin Thompson
- Course cost: Full price: £1700 (£1595 offer!)
Meditation Teacher Training with Yoga Dharma is a powerful life expanding experience. The course provides the skills and tools to live a more positive and harmonious life
- skills and tools to live a more positive and harmonious life
- Seven weekend modules
- Solid foundation in all aspects of teaching and practicing meditation
- We support students from a variety of traditions & experience
- A powerful life enhancing experience
- Yogic science
- Knowledge of the philosophy of yoga through guided study
- Pratyahara, Dharana, Dhayana & Samadhi
- You will receive a 200-hour YAI accredited Yoga Dharma certificate
- Our infrastructure has the expertise to ensure individual requirements are met
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Whether you wish to be a teacher or immerse yourself into the essence and heart of meditation the 200 Hour Meditation Teacher Training will be a consciousness expanding experience. If you wish to teach, this course will enable you to run professional and rewarding classes. Your knowledge and expertise on the philosophical and practical elements of meditation will enable you to stand out among your peers.
THE YOGA DHARMA TEAM
Your course director and principle trainer Martin Thompson, has a lifetime of yoga experience behind him. His own practice started over 45 year ago and has been leading the Yoga Dharma team for nearly 20 years. Yoga Dharma sets the highest standards of teaching, and is delivered by the teacher training courses in the UK and Europe, as well as their yoga studios.
200 Hour Meditation Teacher Training with Yoga Dharma Teacher Training is an all-inclusive immersion into the specialised, practical, and profound aspects of yoga. The course will include:
- Practical aspects of class management & planning
- Teaching methods
- Adjusting, alignment & anatomy
- Open the hips for correct seated posture
- Mapping the subtle body
- Applying Chakras, Bandhas, Nadis, Mudras, Granthis, Vayus & Koshas
- Detailed introduction into Yoga philosophy
- The yoga concept of mind
- The Yoga Sutras the Bhagavad Gita and the Yoga Yajnalkya
- The history of meditation & yoga
- The Yugas
- Pranayama to calm & focus the mind
- Understanding the parasympathetic & sympathetic nervous system
- Ethical marketing with the Yamas and Niyamas
- Call Martin on: 07787357306
- email: email@example.com
Book your place
Yoga Dharma is Yoga Alliance International accredited.
Yoga Dharma is Yoga Alliance International 500 hour Teacher Training Accredited
Yoga Dharma is Yoga Alliance International 300 hour Teacher Training Accredited