YOGA TEACHER TRAINING NOTTINGHAM AND EAST MIDLANDS
- A new exciting way to become a professional yoga teacher which is affordable and convenient.
- Low cost, low impact training that is flexible while including the qualities you should expect.
- Gain a recognised qualification for just £995
- 17 years teacher training excellence
- “difficult to find teachers as expert as these.” Louise.
- Unlimited class membership
- Digital Pocket Yoga Teacher
- Sequencing flash cards
- Learning tools
Thank you so much Martin for accommodating me, I am truly very grateful for all the dedication and commitment you put into all of us. I will endeavour to do you proud. I am proud to be your student” Karen.
- Live online specialist classes
- One to one zoom tutorials
- Video lessons
- 6 one day studio practicums
DEPTH & INTEGRITY
Our unique blend of the philosophical and historical elements of yoga with the essential practical aspects such as class sequencing, anatomy and class management ensure you are a teacher of depth and integrity.
With our tried and tested methods you will become an inspiring teacher creating artful and responsive classes.
Your skills will enable you to instruct and advise students individually through your understanding of anatomy and biomechanics.
- Hands on adjustments & alignment
- Lesson planning
- Teaching practice
- Teaching online
- Presentations on:
- Anatomy & physiology
- Yoga Philosophy
- The subtle body
- Video presentations on:
- Back bending
- Forward bending
- Hip openers
- The Psoas
- Marketing, philosophy, yoga history, business, yoga sutras, spirituality and more………
Weekly live classes running online and in studio to support 200 hour teaching courses. These classes include vinyasa krama, alignment, adjustments, anatomy, effective verbal cues, posture, class management and observing and adjusting.
FACE TO FACE TUTORIALS
- Your chance to seek:
- Discuss homework
- Or any aspect of the course you wish
EXHAUSTIVELY RESEARCHED COURSE CONTENT
Your course content is comprehensively and exhaustively researched and presented. All course content is supported with detailed with course notes and videoed lessons. The content covers all areas of yoga, class management, teaching and running your yoga business.
EXCERTS FROM COURSE NOTES
“In kumbhaka afferent impulses from the lungs enable longer breath retentions and help keep the lungs stretched.
Yujir Samadhua means contemplation, and is the basis of Patanjalis system of Yoga, which has its roots in Samkhya philosophy.
The Sramana movement was an ascetic culture and the forerunner of Samkhya philosophy which is the basis of Patanjalis Eight Limbs of Yoga.
The piriformis attaches at the sacrum and the head of the femur. It externally rotates the hip when the leg is straight and abducts the leg to the side when the knee is bent.
The team is led by Martin who:
“Martin has unrivalled experience with over four decades of practicing and studying asana, pranayama, meditation and yoga philosophy. Martin developing his own distinctive style that encompasses the various systems. This unique method has a proven track record with nearly 20 years of running teacher courses in the UK and Europe.” Sarah.
- £100 deposit
- £850 left to pay
- Martin on 07787357306
The venue will be:
- Earthtones Therapy Centre, Mansfield Woodhouse, Nottinghamshire.
- Course date TBA
200 HOUR COURSE OPTIONS
Half version on sale at Amazon