YOGA TEACHER TRAINING RESIDENTIAL INTENSIVE
Yoga Teacher Training Residential Intensive 200/500 hour courses with Yoga Alliance accreditation.
The 15 day program is an all inclusive schedule divided into daily modules building towards a successful completion.
- 15 days 200/300 hours Fri 3rd July- Sat 18th July 2020
- 15 days 200/300 hours Fri 4th Sept- Sat 19th Sept 2020
CONFIDENT AND ASSURED
The daily modules include:
- Led practice
- Shat karmas
- Class planning (vinyasa krama)
- Alignment & adjustment
- Applied anatomy
- Class management
- Yoga science (nadis & chakras etc
- Yoga philosophy (sutras, bhagavad gita, yoga history etc)
- Ethical marketing
The program successfully prepares students to be individual and confident yoga teachers. The skill and knowledge gained set our graduates apart. Our students feel equally assured adjusting and discussing yoga philosophy with their students.
With successful completion you receive a Yoga Dharma 200 Hour Teacher Training Certificate. With 20 years-experience running teacher training courses you are safe in the hands of experts.
Your course director and principle trainer Martin Thompson, has a lifetime of yoga experience to call on. His practice began more than 45 year ago and he has been running Yoga Dharma for nearly 20 years. Yoga Dharma provides preeminent standards of teaching, which they promote through their training courses across the UK, Europe, and their yoga studios.
A Yoga Dharma Teacher Training course is a comprehensive immersion into the technical, practical, and subtle aspects of yoga. The course will include:
- Practical aspects of class planning and teaching
- Adjusting and aligning posture
- Applied anatomy
- Mapping and applying the subtle body
- Chakras, Bandhas, Nadis, Mudras, Granthis, Vayus, and koshas
- Detailed introduction on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- The Yoga concept of mind
- Ethical marketing supported with the Yamas and Niyamas
- Comprehensive course manual and handouts
Your knowledge of the practical and philosophical subjects of yoga will set you apart, enabling you to run individual and rewarding yoga classes. This course is designed for those who wish to immerse themselves in the heart of yoga, whether or not they wish to go on to teach.
YOGA DHARMA EXPERTISE
Yoga Dharma have built an enviable reputation over nearly two decades and they have the team, the expertise and infrastructure to ensure this course meets individual needs.
- All meals and refreshments on site
- All course materials and manual
WHATS NOT INCLUDED
- Transfers and flights
- email: email@example.com
- Call Martin on 07787357306