100 HOUR MEDITATION TEACHER TRAINING
“I would recommend anyone who is looking at training in meditation or pranayama / yoga to train with Yoga Dharma as the teaching is of an exceptionally high standard”.
Helen Evans 2018
CERTIFIED MEDITATION TEACHER
- Authentic yoga meditation techniques
- Receive solid foundations for meditation practices
- Learn age old systems for tangible results
- Progressive structured process
SKILL & CONFIDENCE
Through our proven system you will have the confidence and skill to teach your own inspiring and rewarding meditation classes.
SCIENCE OF MEDITATION
You’ll be happy displaying your understanding of the science of meditation and the depth of your classes will display this.
With over 17 years of experience in preparing and presenting training courses you are are assured of the highest quality.
We’ll look closely at elements of the Yoga Sutras and The Bhagavad Gita and concepts such as Kundalini. The presentations and discussions are supported with detailed notes ensuring a deep understanding of yoga philosophy.
“Martin is a brilliant teacher. His knowledge and expertise on the practical, philosophical and historical elements of yoga are second to none. If you are considering a yoga teacher course, then I would highly recommend Yoga Dharma.” Stacie Kinchin.
THE YOGA SUTRAS ON PRATYAHARA (exerts from course notes )
Pratyahara, commonly referred to of as “sense withdrawal” is composed of two Sanskrit words. Prati which means against, counter, in opposition to or opposite and Ahara which means food or anything which we take from the outside. In this way pratyahara is thought of as gaining control over or withdrawing from external influences.
FOUR TYPES OF PRATYAHARA
- Indriya pratyahara-withdrawal from information experienced through the five senses. Control of sensory overload
- Prana pratyahara-Withdrawal of prana. Control of prana through pranayama
- Karma pratyahara-control of action through the karmendriyas (*organs of action) and control over right action
- Mano pratyahara-control of reactions while redirecting the attention inwards
- Help others achieve their goals
- Guide your students safely
- Cultivate the skills of,
- Reflection & feedback
- Re framing
Through your journey you will discover your unique voice as a mentor and teacher. Now its time to let others know. We can help with this using ethical techniques to grow your business.
- Sat TBA
- Sat TBA
- Sat TBA
- Sat TBA
- All online
- Each day will run from 08:30 to 17:00
- There is also the opportunity to join three live classes per week online
- Online face to face support will be available.
- Video lessons available
SOME COURSE HIGHLIGHTS
- The Bhagavad Gita on meditation
- The insular cortex-how the breath affects the mind
- Mudras & bandhas
- Kundalini-unrealised potential
- The Yoga Yajnavalkya
- The yoga sutras-the mind acquires the fitness for concentration
- Ethics & morals
- Call Martin on: 07787357306
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Half version on sale at Amazon