100 HOUR MEDITATION TEACHER TRAINING
Meditation Teacher Training – Starts Oct 31st and all online and includes.
- 4 online Saturday modules
- 12 Week certified meditation courses
- Face to face online tutoring
- 3 live classes per week available
- Video tutorials
This course will cover every aspect of practicing and teaching meditation with one to one, group modules, and live class situations all online.
BECOME A CERTIFIED MEDITATION TEACHER
- Authentic yoga meditation techniques
- Receive solid foundations for meditation practices
- Learn age old systems for tangible results
- Progressive structured process (Meditation krama)
THE POWER OF THE MIND
- Unlock your full potential
- Harness the power of your mind
- Develop laser like concentration
- Focus the mind at will
Sign up now
- Help others to achieve their goals
- Acquire skills to guide students safely
- Cultivate the skills of,
- Reflection & feedback
MEDITATION TECHNIQUES INCLUDE
- Oct 31st
- Nov 21st
- Dec 5th
- Jan 9th
- All online
- Each day will run from 08:00 to 17:00
- There is also the opportunity to join three live classes per week online
- Online face to face support will be available.
- Video lessons available
There will also be course work and a home practice if you would like a full certificate.
If you prefer the course can be taken for individual development, and a certificate of attendance can be issued.
The course is accredited with Yoga Alliance International.
A standalone course or use towards an advanced certificate.
The cost will be £575.
Areas covered include.
THE SCIENCE OF YOGA
- Pratyahara, the bridge between the inner & outer worlds
- Dharana, dhyana & samadhi
- Patanjalis five mind states
- Laya yoga-kundalini yoga
- The Bhagavad gita on meditation
- Swara yoga
- The insular cortex-how the breath affects the mind
- Mudras & bandhas
- Kundalini-unrealised potential
- The Yoga Yajnavalkya
- The yoga sutras-the mind acquires the fitness for concentration
- Ethics & morals
- Ethical Marketing
This is to let you know that the Meditation teacher training program that you have set out is excellent. Swami Satyananda was one of Swamiji’s earliest teachers and he welcomes your efforts at teaching Meditation in an authentic way.