100 HOUR MEDITATION TEACHER TRAINING
Meditation Teacher Training – Starts Wed 17th January, is delivered fully online and includes.
- 12 Week certified meditation courses
- 4 Wednesday modules
- Face to face online tutoring
- 3 live classes per week available and included
- Video tutorials
This course will cover every aspect of practicing and teaching meditation with one to one, group modules, and live class situations all online.
BECOME A CERTIFIED MEDITATION TEACHER
- Authentic yoga meditation techniques
- Receive solid foundations for meditation practices
- Learn age old systems for tangible results
- Progressive structured process
THE POWER OF THE MIND
- Unlock your full potential
- Harness the power of your mind
- Develop laser like concentration
- Focus the mind at will
- Help others to achieve their goals
- Acquire skills to guide students safely
- Cultivate the skills of,
- Reflection & feedback
- Re framing
MEDITATION TECHNIQUES INCLUDE
- Wed 20th Jan
- Wed 17th Feb
- Wed 17th March
- Wed 21st April
- All online
- Each day will run from 08:00 to 17:00
- There is also the opportunity to join three live classes per week online
- Online face to face support will be available.
- Video lessons available
There will also be course work and a home practice if you would like a full certificate.
If you prefer the course can be taken for individual development, and a certificate of attendance can be issued.
The course is accredited with Yoga Alliance International.
A stand alone course or use towards an advanced certificate.
The cost will be £575.
Areas covered include.
THE SCIENCE OF YOGA
- Pratyahara, the bridge between the inner & outer worlds
- Dharana, dhyana & samadhi
- Laya yoga-kundalini yoga
- The Bhagavad gita on meditation
- The insular cortex-how the breath affects the mind
- Mudras & bandhas
- Kundalini-unrealised potential
- The Yoga Yajnavalkya
- The yoga sutras-the mind acquires the fitness for concentration
- Ethics & morals
- Call Martin on: 07787357306
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org